Hey all, here is info on Jacqui's session Monday, including stories she'd like us to read.Monday, 4:30 p.m., big conference room
- definition of profile (character rather than resume)
- core elements of good profiles
- some types of approaches to profiles
- some reporting/interviewing techniques especially useful in profile reporting
- doing these types of stories on people on the 'fringe.'
- also: come ready to ask questions/participate. Jacqui has an exercise she wants us to do; no advance work required, she says, but will require us talking to each other, etc.
READING LIST: Jacqui's reading list for this session. Read these before the session if you can because she will be using them as examples:
For the other links (which for some reason I could not post here), go to this wave:
If you're not on Wave yet, please ask someone who is to print out the stories.