Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fan of narrative

In a reckless ramble through social networking sites*, I saw a tweet roll by in my Twitterfall that said, 'Become a fan of The Narrative.'

OK, I like narrative. I'm in.

Clicked the link. It's a Facebook page for an indie band in New York called, 'The Narrative.'

OK, what the hell. I like narrative, so I'll 'friend' The Narrative. (Bio: We like music.)

One day, these impetuous decisions to reach out to people I don't know will make me sorry, I'm sure. But for now, I skate.

If you're reading this, and have a tab up for your Facebook page, and really, literally have nothing else to do, but are looking for a reason to go on Facebook and lose a little more time from your day, click here and become a fan of The Narrative, capital N.

*Productivity disclaimer: This post created in the 2 minutes between posting an online story and going to grab dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment